- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- Slice the chicken breasts into very thin cutlets (or have a butcher do this).
- Put the olive oil in a large skillet and add the garlic.
- Sauté on high heat until the garlic starts to simmer, then reduce to medium heat.
- Add the pureed tomatoes and the chicken. Stir and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the salt and oregano. Stir and cook for another 5 minutes until the chicken is done.