- 1 pound veal, boneless breast meat, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup flour
- 8 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- ¼ cup white wine
- 11 ounces fresh mixed mushrooms, washed and sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Lightly flour the veal cutlets. In a large skillet, heat 4 tablespoons of oil over low heat. Add veal and fry
- 10-15 minutes turning every five minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a separate pan, sauté the onion in remaining oil for several minutes over medium high heat. Add the wine and stir until it evaporates. Add the mushrooms and salt to taste, turn heat to low, and cook 10-15 minutes. Add cutlets to reheat them and coat with sauce.
- Serve veal and mushrooms with vegetable ratatouille..