- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed into 1 inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 tomato, roughly chopped
- 1 eggplant, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Water, about 2 cups
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Place all of the prepared vegetables and the oil into a large pot. Add water until the vegetables are halfway covered. Add salt.
- Cover the pot and cook on medium heat for 30 minutes. Check for doneness and continue to cook up to 30 additional minutes until all of the vegetables are softened.